Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Multitudes On Monday #27-34



As I continue on with my list of blessings, I really enjoy looking back on what I have written so far.

#27:  The sun shinning and the kids playing in the yard

#28:  Flowers blooming in the yard

#29:  The green on the trees

#30:  Laughter and smiling faces

#31:  The kids helping each other work through issues/problems

#32:  Having fun with family and really enjoying each other

#33:  Reading on the couch while with my husband next to me working on the computer.

#34   Unspoken words of love

I think I will stop here today and continue on next week.  If you would like to join in on counting your blessings, please head on over to A Holy Experience.  Thanks for reading!

Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. Isn't springtime just the best! Especially after a cold, cold winter! Unspoken words of love help a lot, too!!!!!
    It was good to be here today! Thank yo for your list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments. I love to read them and check out what others are doing as well. I am thankful for all of you for reading and letting me know your thoughts.

Kimbelry