Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Art Showcase

Photobucketborder=”0″/>


This week has been a great week for art.  It has been raining all week with pretty strong winds, so art was done as a supplement for playing outside.  I have some great pictures for you all.  Please take a moment and link up to add your child's work to the gallery.  Have a great weekend!

Tay wishing for summer:  A beach scene



Ash's drawing of a teddy bear family:





Buddy's drawing of a fish:


I have decided to leave this link open throughout the week as I know we all do projects at different times.  I know that there are days that my kids just pull out the paper and crayons and start creating.  If you would like to add your child's creation to the art showcase, please link up below.  Happy Creating!


Blessings,

















3 comments:

  1. Popping over to see your children's great art work:) We did very little this week but off today to an art class so I will link up this weekend if our projects turned out.:) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly,
    Once again, your kids' artwork is beautiful and creative. Tay's beach scene is so realistic looking and looks oh so relaxing...I can't wait for summer weather too. Love Ash's teddy bear family! The sun looks so happy to shine its rays down on the family. I'm thinking Buddy's fish reminds me of a blowfish :) So cute! Have a blessed weekend and thanks again for hosting this link up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments. I love to read them and check out what others are doing as well. I am thankful for all of you for reading and letting me know your thoughts.

Kimbelry