Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lego Linky

Tonight I am linking up The Joys of Home Educating  for the lego mania linky party.  Here are the kids creations this week.  Ash is still working on hers as she ran out of yellow legos.

Tay:  McDonalds box of fries




Ash:  A half eaten waffle (Tay used most of the yellow legos so Ash ran out, but came up with a half eaten waffle!  Great imagination.)


If you have a great Lego creation, hop on over to The Joys of Home Educating to link up.



The Joys of Home Educating


Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. LOL I love the mcDonalds...how creative! Made me smile 1st thing this morning! Thanks so much for linking up. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly,

    Love the fries and half eaten waffle! Yes, very creative indeed! And the creations look so realistic! Visiting you from Melissa's link up. You should submit these to Sam at LEGO Quest Kids since the current challenge is to build something food related with LEGO. Do you know about LEGO Quest Kids? There's a link on my LEGO post if you want to check it out :) Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comment was supposed to read
    "Love the Lego food!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter says she would like to have the half eaten waffle. So creative. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments. I love to read them and check out what others are doing as well. I am thankful for all of you for reading and letting me know your thoughts.

Kimbelry