Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Art Showcase

Photobucketborder=”0″/>


Here we are, another Friday.  It is time for the art showcase once again.  My kids are having so much fun with this.  They really enjoy creating amazing art and then helping pick what they would like to add to the gallery for the week.  Here's our additions to the gallery:

Tay's art lesson from Drawing Textbook:  She is really starting to improve her shading skill.


Here is Ash's vision of what the Garden of Eden was like when the snake came into the lives of Adam and Eve:


Buddy made a drawing this week, but then decided he wanted to try his scissor skills out on it.  I have learned to place his work in a "special area" so that he does not add to his creations.  If you would like to add your child's art work to the gallery, please link up below.  Have fun with your creations this week.  I look forward to seeing all the amazing work.

Blessings,










6 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly,
    Did I mention I have the Drawing Textbook, but we don't use it much anymore? I think all your great pics of Tay's drawings is inspiring me to pull that book out again! Her drawings are wonderful! Ash's Garden of Eden drawings is so cute and a keeper! Aren't we blessed to be able to have our children learn our faith without the confines of traditional school? I hope to link up to your art showcase soon! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful drawings! And the garden of Eden is such a great subject to draw! (Now I'm curious to see what Luke's garden would look like!) I find the evolution of artistic skills in children endlessly fascinating! I love looking back on old art work to see how the boys have come along over the years. So much fun to get a peek at your budding artists! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just linked up and I clicked a vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy,

    I love your gallery link up this week. Your daughters creation of the Angel Gabriel and Mary is wonderful. How funny, you have Drawing Textbook as well. Tay is really enjoying working from it. We work out of it once a week, but she is really making progress. We have so many things in common! The blogging world is so great because we are able to connect with others we may not otherwise get the opportunity to do so. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erin,

    Thank you for stopping by today and thank you for the kind words about the kids work. I also love looking back on past art work of the kids. That is actually one reason why I created this post, so I can have their work all in one place. We are having a blast with it. I would love to see what Luke comes up with if you have him draw the Garden. I am always amazed to see what the kids come up! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Kimberly meant to link this up last week but got busy. I haven't heard of Drawing textbooks so am going to look that up today as I need to do more for art around here:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments. I love to read them and check out what others are doing as well. I am thankful for all of you for reading and letting me know your thoughts.

Kimbelry