Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Art Showcase

Photobucket


Today is Friday, so it is time for The Art Showcase.  Please feel free to link up your child's art work to add to the gallery.  Here are the kids entries for the week:

Tay made a great picture of two zebras.  The idea behind this drawing was to use patterns to create a design.  Tay really had fun completing this project.


This next drawing is from Drawing Textbook from our lessons:


Ash was learning the short a sound so we made a great picture of Adam under the Apple tree talking to the sneaky snake.


Here is a duck family that Ash created from Draw Write Now:



Here Buddy's interpretation of an alien in space:



I hope you enjoy the kids projects.  We had a great time making them!  Thank you all for reading today. If you would like to participate in the Art Showcase please link up below.  Feel free to grab the Art Showcase button on my sidebar.  Have a great day!

Blessings,







2 comments:

  1. Awesome job on all the artwork! They are all so creative and beautiful! The zebra print is so eye catching with all its patterns! I hope to link up some artwork soon :) Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    Love your sons zero picture very creative. I put your button on the side bar of my blog:) In my haste to post I forgot to link back to you and I apologize for that oversight. I was writing late. Will do it correctly next time:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments. I love to read them and check out what others are doing as well. I am thankful for all of you for reading and letting me know your thoughts.

Kimbelry