It is time to stop for a minute of busy life, and acknowledge the blessings I have been given. There are so many things that I am thankful for, and I truly love being able to put them onto paper, or rather the computer screen.
8. Right now I am thankful for Canada Dry Ginger Ale as my tummy is a little upset.
9. I am thankful for family and being able to spend time with them every week.
10. I am thankful for all the rain we have had, so the air can get a little refresher.
11. I am thankful that my children are able to laugh and have memories with Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles.
12. I am thankful that I went to Church on Saturday to hear the words that really spoke to my heart.
13. I am thankful for all the memories I have of my Mana and Papa, and Grandma and Grandpa. I cherish those memories and pray my children will cherish theirs.
You can also share your blessings. Just link up over A Holy Experience to begin.
Have a wonderful day,