Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Today I have had many ideas run through my mind.  I sometimes find myself so overwhelmed with ideas that I am not sure where to put them.  As I watched the kids work on their school activities, I found myself thinking of ways I can help AA succeed.  She tends to struggle, more so than the other kids.  I often have feelings of sorrow that she has to try so much harder than her siblings, and other children as well.  She is only 7 years old and has been through so much in her short little life.  These are things I will get into later, as it is difficult to talk about.  As I watched today, I thought to myself about all that she has endured.  I have always told myself that God knows what we can handle and he has blessed us with AA for a reason.  He knows we will give her the care she needs in her life.  I also see that though she may struggle, God has given her unbelievable strength.  More so than I see in her siblings, more so than I see in other children, and more so than I see in some adults.  I know that God is with her through all her struggles and she will endure.  As I write this I feel a sense of peace.  I am thankful for AA and her strength.  I pray everyday she will know that struggles in life make us stronger.  

Blessings, 

Kim

AA with her dog Bella (Bella is going to be training soon to be her therapy dog)


3 comments:

  1. Your baby girl is beautiful! My heart and prayers go out to you and especially to AA's needs. Blessings & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep trusting God!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the encouraging and kind words! They are greatly appreciated. Blessings!!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments. I love to read them and check out what others are doing as well. I am thankful for all of you for reading and letting me know your thoughts.

Kimbelry