Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Welcome to my New Adventure!

Hello, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself,  my name is Kimberly and I am a homeschooling mommy of three wonderful children.   My oldest, who I will refer to as TG , is 10 years old and in 5th grade.  We actually like to say she is 10 going on 30 because she is so adult like.  My middle daughter, AA is 7 years old and in 1st grade.  She is very calm and sweet, but man is she stubborn at times.  Lastly, we have my son LM, who has just turned 3 and we are starting preschool.  He is my only boy and full of energy.  He has a great sense of humor and is always making us laugh.  Our decision to homeschool our children came at a time I did not expect.  I had always planned on homeschooling my middle daughter due to some medical issues she has, but never really considered the other children.  My oldest was in the 3rd grade when it hit us that all the children needed to be home.  We finished the year at a local private school and 4th grade started our adventure.  I have watched my oldest grow into a wonderful little girl, gaining back her self-esteem she had lost.  It has been quite a journey.  I have been following some blogs for some time now, and have decided to give it a shot.  I thought it would be a great way to save the memories we are making during our homeschool days, as well as our everyday life.  I am hoping to build this site and help provide for my family as well.  Well,  let's get started on this adventure!  I hope you all will continue to tune in as I build my site as I am just getting started.  I will be adding new and exciting things weekly, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments. I love to read them and check out what others are doing as well. I am thankful for all of you for reading and letting me know your thoughts.

Kimbelry