Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Moon Sand Madness

Oh Man!  Moon Sand!  Moon Sand is a permanent fixture in our household.  All the kids love it, but LM loves it the most.  It is one of his favorite activities for indoors.  Outdoors, is his sand table.   See the trend here?  Yesterday, I took out the moon sand, which hasn't been out in over a week or so.  Boy was he excited.  You can see from the pictures below the mess I was left with when he was done.  He played moon sand for about an hour.  LM loves dinosaurs and we had purchased a dino dig set from Lakeshore Learning.  LM became a paleontologist for the day.  He was on a fossil hunt.  See the pile of dinosaurs he found.  It took me about 20 minutes and a bath for LM to clean up after his dig.  Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments. I love to read them and check out what others are doing as well. I am thankful for all of you for reading and letting me know your thoughts.

Kimbelry