Monday, February 21, 2011
Multitudes On Monday #1-7
This is my first post for Multitudes On Mondays. I am looking forward to writing out my blessings and thanking God for all he has given to me. Here we go:
1. I am so very thankful for my family. I love each of them and am grateful that we are all together.
2. I am thankful for my husband, who gives the kids a bath every night so I can clean the kitchen in peace.
3. I am thankful for all the doctor's who care for my Ash, as they have been given a special talent by God and are able to use those talents to help children like her.
4. I am thankful for my Mother and Father who are my best friends and I know would do anything for me and my family.
5. I am thankful for the moments the children are playing peaceful with each-other and their love shines through.
6. I am also thankful for the freedom we have in this country and to all the men and women who helps us hold on to that freedom.
7. I am thankful for hot tea and honey as my throat is feeling a little scratchy.
This is the start of my list of blessings. I am looking forward to adding each Monday. This is a wonderful way to really think of all the blessings we have and thank God for them each day. If you would like to participate in Multitudes On Mondays please link up over at A Holy Experience. What are you thankful for? I would love to hear your stories.