Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Art Showcase

Happy Friday!  I have really been out of touch the last couple of weeks.  I am really trying to get caught up, but you know how that goes at times.  I am enjoying taking the time to go through the kids art work to add to the art showcase.  I think it is a great way to be able to keep the memories of the kids work alive in our minds.  If your house is anything like mine, there is paper everywhere.  Although I love the creativity of my kids, I am not sure what to do with all those papers.  I am now taking pictures each week to add to the showcase.  The pictures save the drawing/painting and the kids love seeing their work on the computer.  It has really helped with the overload of projects around the house.  If you would like to show off your kids work please link up this week and have some fun!

Tay's lesson from Drawing Textbook:







Tay made this Giraffe for her brother:



Ash's painting of her hands with dot paints:




Buddy's picture of a Daddy Dinosaur:


Have fun with the kids work, and thank you for stopping by today!

Blessings,

Kimberly




3 comments:

  1. Yay!! We finally have some Art to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly!
    Ah papers, papers, and more papers! Yes, the there is a bunch of that stuff in our house too :) Love all the kids drawings this week! Tay could author the drawing book since she is mastering all the sketches so well! That giraffe is so cute and what a great gift to give to her brother :) Love the beautiful handprint and tell Buddy I would not want to run into Daddy Dinosaur, he looks fierce! :) Thanks so much for hosting Art Showcase each week! My kids love seeing their artwork on the computer too :) Have a blessed weekend! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimberly,
    Stopping by to see your kids art work they do such a great job. I hope to join in again soon, we have fallen behind in completing art work at school right now. have a happy Mother's day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments. I love to read them and check out what others are doing as well. I am thankful for all of you for reading and letting me know your thoughts.

Kimbelry