Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Check Out My New Look!

I am so happy to announce that my blog has taken on a new look.  With the wonderful talents of Liz over at Sweet Simplicity Designs,  my blog has taken on an entirely different look that I am super excited about!  I am still adding to the tabs, so stay turned for some fun new things over at The Happy Hearts Academy.  Also, check out my new grab buttons, especially the one for the Art Showcase.  How fun does that look!  Anyway, thank you Liz for a wonderful new look.

5 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I really like how bright and upbeat it is. And your button is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Robin! I am glad you like it. I also love the colors. I think it now says Happy Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks fantastic! Congrats on getting a new look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments. I love to read them and check out what others are doing as well. I am thankful for all of you for reading and letting me know your thoughts.

Kimbelry