Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Art Showcase

I love this part of my day.  Looking through what the kids have created for the week and choosing one for the art showcase always brings a smile to my face.  I am so happy that the kids are taking time with their creative side.  We are just having so much fun with it!  Here are our choices for the week.  I hope you enjoy.

Tay's work from Drawing Textbook:



Ash's Quilt for the letter QU:  It is a Patriotic Quilt in remembrance of Memorial Day



Buddy's drawing of Buzz LightYear as well as what will happen next with the pig:





If you would like to join in the art showcase this week, please link up below.  The kids and I have so much fun seeing what is going to be added for the week.  Thanks for stopping by today.




1 comment:

  1. Love all the art once again! Tay's drawings are so great and I love that quilt! Buddy's drawings are fabulous too! Sorry I didn't get a chance to link up last week, but I linked up for today's art showcase :) Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments. I love to read them and check out what others are doing as well. I am thankful for all of you for reading and letting me know your thoughts.

Kimbelry