Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Art Showcase

Photobucketborder=”0″/>



I know that I have been MIA this last week, we have just been trying to catch up from Easter, plus the kids are not feeling that well.  Tay is now getting better, but she had bronchitis, and then there is Ash, who is slowing getting worst with her respiratory issues.  Buddy is fine for now, but we shall see.  We had some short school days this week, but plenty of free arts and craft time.  Tay love to free draw, so she was in her glory.  Ash did a lot of coloring this week, but she also was able to have fun doing one of her favorite things, puzzles.  Buddy loves puzzles as well. and joined in the fun with his sister.  Here are our entries for the Art Showcase this week.  Please feel free to link up your kids creations this week!  I can't wait to check them out.

Tay's drawings this week:




Ash's Favorite Fairy Puzzle:


Buddy's Super Big Thomas The Train Puzzle:


Next week we will be back to some art work from out lessons, but this week was full of true creativity.  When I say full creativity, I mean creativity that was not directed.  The kids were able to just let loose and do what they wanted.  These are my favorite times, as I can really see what the kids are thinking and feeling.  I love what they come up with on their own.  Please link up below if you would like to share your kids art work for the week.

Blessings,

Kimberly




1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry the kids have not been feeling well :( I hope everyone is feeling better soon! Tay's drawings are fabulous! Love the cross, American girl doll, and the beautiful rose! The puzzles are perfect and so glad your kids got to explore with their creative ideas! I posted my 10 year old's creativity with Laffy Taffy this week :) Have a blessed weekend Kimberly! God bless and thanks for hosting Art Showcase! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments. I love to read them and check out what others are doing as well. I am thankful for all of you for reading and letting me know your thoughts.

Kimbelry