Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Art Showcase and Good Friday

Photobucketborder=”0″/>



Good Morning to all of you!  We have another great chance to show off our kids work here at the Art Showcase.  My first thought was to put this showcase on hold this Friday in observance of Good Friday, but then Tay was a little upset with this decision.  I have decided to go ahead and have Art Showcase as usual.  This week Tay's work comes from Drawing Textbook again.  Ash was focusing on words that start with J this week and she drew a picture of Jesus with a bright light around his head.  Buddy, again was super busy working with play dough this week and stickers, as I previously talked about in my Attack of the Stickers post.  Here are this weeks creations!  Enjoy.

Tay's Picture from Drawing Textbook:



Ash's drawing of Jesus:



Buddy having fun with stickers:





If you would like to add your child's artwork please link up below.  I look forward to seeing all the kids work!

Blessings,

Kimberly




2 comments:

  1. Tay's drawings are getting better and better each week! Love all the shading of the pictures! Ash's picture of Jesus is priceless and beautiful! The sticker art is one of a kind too on Buddy :) Thank you again for hosting Art Showcase! We went to Holy Thursday Mass last night too and it was beautiful! We will go to Good Friday service this afternoon to the church where Sharon (the one I posted about on Palm Sunday) always liked to go so we go there in memory of her and her son Patrick. Have a Blessed Easter weekend and I hope you can go to the Vigil tomorrow night! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. while the artwork is nice the last picture is one that I would look like after creating art I am your newest follower come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments. I love to read them and check out what others are doing as well. I am thankful for all of you for reading and letting me know your thoughts.

Kimbelry